Creating an effective marketing strategy for law firms in 2021
February 25 @ 15:00 - 16:00 UTC+2
About this event
LexRex Communications’ latest course is a one-hour introduction to creating and delivering effective marketing strategies. Created for lawyers with responsibility for growing a practice, for those who have created their own firm and want to understand how to utilise marketing to support their business development, and for law firm marketers who want to understand how to become more strategic in their approach
This session will be run by LexRex managing director and founder, Victoria Moffatt.
Why should you attend?
Although the UK legal sector is remarkably resilient, the past 12 months have shown us just how quickly society and recognised norms can change. Law firms need to ensure therefore that their marketing plans for 2021 take COVID19, our ‘new normal’, furloughing, social distancing and other current and emerging trends into account.
Our session will show you how to approach marketing from a strategic perspective. We will provide you with a framework to create an effective, measurable and budget-driven strategy.
Our session will focus on
- The 6 key elements of a marketing strategy
- The importance of key messages and target audiences
- Using 2020’s lessons to guide 2021’s practice
- Identifying the trends that should inform your marketing strategy
- Choosing tactics that will be effective
This session will not focus upon tactics (although we will cover some tactics),
What will attendees get?
- Insight and practical advice from LexRex founder and managing director Victoria Moffatt.
- Hands-on practical advice on creating and delivering effective, measurable law firm marketing strategies
- Specialist marketing advice created specifically to meet the challenges of running a law firm during COVID19
- In-session Q&A